Mobile: +44 7768 238 240
Peter Nelson has 30 years experience in all aspects of the Residential Land and Infrastructure Sector. He has been leading teams adding value to large-scale residential land for the last 15 years either directly or as an advisor.
He formed and has been a major shareholder of Camland Developments since 2008. Prior to this Peter was Managing Director at Cofton Ltd acquiring and subsequently servicing several challenging sites from 500 to 3,000 residential units. Qualifying as a Quantity Surveyor, Peter spent the initial 10 years in the housebuilding industry and five further years as Land Development Manager.
30 years total
- 7 with Henley Camland
- 12 with Cofton Group
- 10 with Housebuilders
- Negotiation and agreement of Project Management of Eastern Quarry, Ebbsfleet for Land Securities – 1500 units initially, with a total of 6250.
- Negotiating and agreeing the development management agreement with the landowners of 1000 unit site at Martello Lakes, Hythe, Kent.
- Acquisition of 3000 unit Oakley Vale Site.
- Acquisition of 2000 unit Queens Hills Site.
- General management
- Commercial management
- Infrastructure and project management
- Land acquisition
- Development and disposal
- Development finance